The James Kemp Hall was originally sited at Kapiro where it served both as Church and Hall. In 1982 with the decline of Anglican families in that area it was decided to relocate the building onto its present site within the church grounds of the St James Church.
St James Kemp Hall is available for hire on a daily or hourly basis. Regular weekly or monthly groups are welcome, as well as single events. The cost is $15 per hour, $50 per half day (up to 4 hours morning, afternoon or evening) and $75 for a full day.
Facilities available include: Trestle tables and chairs, oven and cooktop, microwave, crockery, glasses and cutlery.
Health & Safety stipulates a maximum of 99 people. The hall will accommodate 50 – 60 comfortably.
For conditions of hall hire click here. For hall bookings please contact the Church office by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 407 1486