St James Anglican Church is located at 209 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri, just up the hill from the Stone Store and The Plough and Feather.
209 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri 0230
Postal address: P.O. Box 97, Kerikeri 0245
Phone: 09 407 1486
From the hill on which the Church stands one can view the Kerikeri Inlet and two of New Zealand’s oldest buildings Kemp House and the Stone Store. They are the only survivors from the Church Missionary Society’s second Anglican mission to New Zealand, founded in 1819 on land granted to the Reverend Samuel Marsden by the powerful Nga Puhi chief, Hongi Hika.