Pages


Useful Links

Admin

Where to find us

 

St James Anglican Church Local shared Ministry Unit is situated on Stone Store Hill overlooking the Kerikeri Basin Reserve.

From the hill on which the Church stands one can view the Kerikeri Inlet and two of New Zealand's oldest buildings Kemp House and the Stone Store. They are the only survivors from the Church Missionary Society's second Anglican mission to New Zealand, founded in 1819 on land granted to the Reverend Samuel Marsden by the powerful Nga Puhi chief, Hongi Hika.